Forgot HP computer password and cannot access your files stored in it? Don’t worry! Here are some tips for you to solve your problem. No matter what you computer operating system is and what your HP model is, you can simply try the methods listed below.
Tip 1: Use Windows Password Breaker
Windows Password Breaker is an easy-to-use yet powerful Windows password reset tool. It enables you to instantly reset any forgotten Windows password for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000, regardless of your computer brand and model. What’s more, its password reset rate is 100%. So whenever you forgot HP password, you can opt for this powerful Windows password breaker software.
It only takes you 3 minutes in 4 simple steps.
1. Download and install Windows Password Breaker. (3 editions are available; please just select one that suits you best.)
2. Create a bootable password reset disk with USB/CD/DVD.
3. Set BIOS of your HP laptop to boot from the bootable disk.
4. Reset HP password to blank by following its instructions.
Tip 2: Use another administrator account
If you can access your HP PC with another administrator account, the following steps will do you favor to access your files again.
1. Access HP with the accessible administrator account.
2. Open the Local Users and Groups screen by clicking Start button and inputting lusrmgr.msc into the Search box.
3. Double-click Local Users and Groups, and then click Users on the left pane.
4. Right-click the user account that you need to reset the password for, and then click Set Password.
5. Type and confirm the new password.
Tip 3: Use password reset disk
If your HP computer running on Windows 7/Vista/XP, you’re able to create a password reset disk in advance through the Windows built-in tools. When you forgot HP password, you can use the below steps to reset it.
1. Enter a wrong password in the HP logon screen.
2. Click “Reset Password” in the login screen when it appers.
3. Insert your password reset disk.
4 This should initiate the Password Reset Wizard, which will lead you through the steps to create a new password for your account.
5 Log in to HP by using your newly created password.
Aside from these methods, you can also reinstall HP if it’s OK for you. But I highly suggested to reset HP password with the help of Windows Password Breaker if you forgot HP password without a password reset disk.